Srs of Mercy Corowa – bklet pp.6-9

CHAPTER 1 Arrival of Sisters at Corowa On 17th January 1887, Mother Camillus and Sisters Angela, Evangelista and Celestine stepped from the train at Wahgunyah terminus on their way to take charge of St Mary’s School in Corowa. It will be recalled that the presbytery, built by Father Slattery in 1878, became the Convent when […]

Advertisement