Introduction to St Mary’s Stations of the Cross

  1920s INSTALLATION – Mid-19th CENTURY ORIGINS Unfortunately, it has not been possible to trace the names of the donors of the Stations of the Cross for St Mary’s. They were most probably installed early in the present church which was opened in November 1921. Our restorers assure us the Stations were made in Italy based […]

Advertisement